Join with us
NLR Nepal, dedicated to leprosy, is seeking a competent & qualified full-time project coordinator for PEP++ Research Project based in Madhesh province until Dec 2023 and may be extended subject to availability of funding.
- Oversee, coordinate the implementation of the project.
- Develop, maintain strong partnership with key stakeholders, Including MOHP, Provincial Health Directorate, local health authorities and other relevant organizations.
- Ensure that project activities are implemented in accordance with the plan and budget.
- Prepare progress reports including data and other related documentations.
- Manage and supervise staff.
- A health-related master’s degree with additional MPH preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management, leprosy related program/project management experiences preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in team.
eligible candidates required to submit their updated CV with relevant credentials, a photo, and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processes. Inquiries will not be entertained.
NLR Nepal is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes application from qualified candidates. Women, leprosy affected person and persons and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.